Monday 5 March 2012

Football (a.k.a. Soccer)

Hello Ms. Usrey's Class

This weekend I stayed at Harlaxton and did some traveling to London. We also cooked for our host family. We had a wonderful meal that my host sister and I cooked a meal for them. We cooked tater-tot casserole, pineapple souffle and green beans. It was very yummy and Mrs. Usrey gave me the recipe for the tater-tot casserole.

Our food for the dinner

On Sunday we went to a Soccer Match. It was in London so we had to take the train to London and then Navigate the tube to get to the Stadium. We watched Fulham and the Wolves play. Fulham won the game 5-0 and Clint Dempsey (A fellow American from Texas) scored 2 goals. If you can watch the video that I'll put on here. I can been seen at the 0:21 mark I am behind the guy in the blue hoodie. We had a great time at the game, and Cici and I want to go watch another one. Enjoy your day!
Fulham Wins

Ms. Usrey and her friend at the Fulham game

Clint Dempsey playing at the game

Next weekend I am going to Poland so be on the lookout for pictures.

Love
Ms. Usrey and Cici

No comments:

Post a Comment